To provide my clients and customers with the highest degree of service and care which will enable them to achieve their individual goals and objectives in a real estate transaction. To meet the needs of home buyers and sellers while maintaining high ethical and moral standards. Commitment to my clients and customers and attention to detail is the key to a successful real estate experience. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND WORK ETHIC:
- Strong negotiating and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and self-confident individual.
- Excellent problem solving abilities with the insight to contain and resolve issues before they become objectives.
- Methodical approach to planning and scheduling resulting in the execution of a smooth business transaction.
- Ability to maintain good records and accurate information. Very detailed and proactive.
- Well-rounded work experience in the corporate arena and in real estate.
- Very caring, dedicated, loyal and committed to my family, friends, clients and customers.
- The real estate school of Cherry Hill
- Coldwell Banker Fast Start Program
- Coldwell Banker Agency Course 1 & 2
- Environmental Issues Training Seminar.
- REBAC Real Estate Buyer Agency Council (Certified Buyers Agent Specialist).
- CRRS (Certified Residential Referral Specialist).
- State of New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance. Licensed Insurance Producer with the Authorities of Title Insurance.
- Thh Title Academy of New Jersey continuing education for Title Insurance Producers License.
- Project Management Course 1 & 2
- Critical Path Method for Planning and Scheduling.
- Working Together Seminar by learn Incorporated.
- GE Production and Inventory Seminar.
- IMPT (Interface Management Training Program).
- Project Leadership Course.
- 11-98 to present Daniel R. White Realtor
- 4-95 to 11-98 Coldwell Banker D'ottavi, Sheets & Kiefer Realtors
- 7-93 to 4-95 Lockheed Martin Corporation. Program & Production Planner
- 9-87 to 7-93 General Electric Corporation. Positions held: Material Leader, Production Leader, Program Specialist, Production Supervisor, Material Program Support Analyst.
- 5-77 to 9-87 RCA Corporation. Positions held: Quality Control Specialist, Manufacturing Coordinator, Unit Supervisor, Assembly Supervisor of 50 co-workers.
- Elected member of Audubon Board of Education 1993-1997
- Elected member of St Rose of Lima Board of Education 2010-2013. Served as President 2012-2013
- Elected member of St. Rose of Lima Parish Council 2000-2006 served as Parish Council President 2005-2006
- Tournament Chairman Joseph Demarco Golf Scholarship Memorial 1998-2008.
- Head Coach - Administrator Audodubon Elementary Wrestling Program 1980-2003.
- Family Life Bureau Diocese of Camden, presenting Team Couple for Marriage preparation 1986-2004.
- Administrator Matthew Mazzuca Benefit Fund.
- Managing Partner JAMR Properties LLC whose Address is 322 Walnut St. Audubon NJ 08106. Established 2004.